IML: 58 custom?-Tracing ownership history

IML: 58 custom?-Tracing ownership history

Don't know about TX DMV policies, but here in ORYGUN, the Dept. of Motor Vehicles will provide you with a complete photocopy set of a vehicle's registration history (for a fee of course!).  About ten years ago I ordered a history on my '64 1/2 Mustang Convertible (red w/ 289 4-speed).  A couple weeks later I recieved a packet with copies of every registration from the time it left Crater Lake Ford in Medford, OR.  What a deal!  Did I ever track down the original owners (I think it went through a couple of hands).  NO, but I have the history!  Such a deal!
Scott
A bunch of Imperials