RE: IML: seat belts

Dan,

I added shoulder belts to my 67 Barracuda.  The roof mounting point was
already there; all I needed was the belts from a donor A-body.  Depending on
the year of your car, it may be that they were optional, or even if not,
that the mounting points were there.  I had the luxury of working with a
much more common car, so just explored the junkyards before damaging my
headliner for no reason.  Maybe one of the Imperial yard folks can check for
you.

My first 68 Crown had shoulder belts, though my current 68 does not.  I'll
bet the 67's had the reinforced mounting points, and maybe earlier years.

Good luck!

Michael