IML: Found Imperials

Hi again:

 It appears there is no interest in the two Imperials I had located…a 60 and 61 4 dr Southhamptons…and that I had listed on this forum. Thus I have dropped that project altogether.  I had thought there would be people looking for Imperials because they are so rarely seen, but apparently not at this time anyway.  Just wanted to let you-all know.

Patricia  Pruitt

Bozeman, Montana 59718

pruittghl@xxxxxxx

’62 Imp 4dr Southampton