Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: IML: voltage regulator contacts burning

Try a new filter (capacitor) across the leads.

David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Strohmeyer" <chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 11:10 AM
Subject: IML: voltage regulator contacts burning

What would cause this? They burn a little pointed shard across them and they start sticking. I've tried a new regulator and the same thing. The alternator was changed recently too.

Thx,
Chris Strohmeyer
67 Imperial Convertible ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the