Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 12:34 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: voltage regulator contacts burning

As I understand, you need to polarize the generator whenever
you replace a battery or generator. This is done by
momentarily jumping with a short piece of wire the field to
the battery terminals on the regulator. If this is not
correct I would ask someone who knows for sure what
terminals to jump momentarily.
Lupe
60 Thunderbird Hard Top
64 Imperial Crown Coupe