From: HOFCAG@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 6:26 AM
Subject: IML: Paint colors

Does anyone know if records were kept of how many Imperials were painted a particular color in a given model year?  I have a '58 Crown Southampton 4 dr in Spring Green.  The paint is original and I love the color.  I haven't seen another Imperial that color green and am wondering how many other Spring Green Crowns rolled off the assemble line in 1958.

Keith