Re: IML: One more thing about valve timing

Re: IML: One more thing about valve timing

We could write complete libraries on this subject, and still find out we did not cover everything yet LOL

Still it is fascinating to try and find the ideal compromise for one's car, or to discuss the virtues of some products versus other material. I am myself involved in figuring out what is the best way to have my new cilinder heads reworked. Also a subject where virtually everything is a trade-off of some sort.