IML: Lowering front suspesion on a 57

Title: Lowering front suspesion on a 57

As I'm building the hemi to go fast real fast I need rideheight controll.
For the rear suspension it is simple just a 4 link setup with airbags and shocks that allow me to adjust the stifniss from inside the car.

The front suspension is a more dificult problem.
I would like to keep the torsion bar suspension but not enough room for a set of airbags there.
any idea's to solve this problem.

The ride height controll do's not need to be fast and a 5 inch height controll is enough.

Thanks for any input
Regards
Remco