From: "Doug Norton"
Subject: Re: IML: FW: Where is everyone?
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:31:57 -0800 (PST)

I got your note - that much is working.

Doug Norton
1964 Crown Coupe
1969 Pontiac Grand Prix
2004 Chrysler Sebring Convertible

Patricia Pruitt <pruittghl@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I don?t know about anyone else, but I have not been able to access the mailing for some time now. I am sending this note JUST IN THE EVENT that this e-mail goes through. I have contacted ?help? from my server and all, but so far no response.

Patricia Anderson Pruitt

28289 Norris Road
Bozeman, Montana 59718

Fred Joslin