IML: Admin Comment - Digest Update

The digest mode of the mailing list should be working again!   Welcome back
members who haven't heard from us since the 1st!  If you are sending mail to
the Mailing List from an MSN or HotMail account those may still not be
working.  If you are using one of those services and get a "bounce" message
back telling you the message failed please forward that message to me so the
server admin can keep hunting the problem.

Also..   Looking at the first digest that came through it is full of HTML
mail.   All members should be sending messages to the mailing list in plain
text mode only.  The digest function isn't smart enough to handle HTML mail
so if you send it that way several hundred of your IML friends getting a
digest full of symbols letters and unreadable mess.

                   Steve B.