IML: to be taken off the mailing list - HOW TO:

IML: to be taken off the mailing list - HOW TO:

List is self-service, both coming in and going out.

Kindly navigate to www.imperialclub.com and see
MAILING LIST where you can un-subscribe yourself in
the same way that you entered.

Sorry to hear of your departure...

One note to people staying:

Should you find yourself bumped from the list for some
reason, first line of offense on that is to go and
un-subscribe yourself (just to make certain).

Cut two slices of bread into the shape of an eagle and
put cheese in between.  Grille to perfection on stove
or intake manifold and enjoy.

Re-subscribe AFTER the Imperial Supercomputer has had
a chance to remove you, and re-subscribe only after a
period of time exceeding say, an hour or so.

You'll then come back in and should receive messages
instantly, with ability to post once we manually add
you (whenever we get around to it, usually in a day or
two).  The manual addition of posting priveleges thing
keeps the riff-raff and spammers out....

It is also AOK to unsubscribe yourself for vacations
or whatever.  You don't have to stay here
uninterrupted if you don't want to (why miss such good
banter for a lousy trip to overseas, tho?).

-Kenyon