Re: IML: Spanish or American 1966 Imperial Limousine

Re: IML: Spanish or American 1966 Imperial Limousine

Actually, the serial number in the ad: Y353220916,
indicates the limo started life as a 1965 Lebaron,
thus it is a Spanish built one.

All 1964-5 Ghias have serial numbers starting with
9343.... usually followed by several zeros since they
were among the first 20 cars off the line.

Chris H.