IML: Francos Spanish or American 1965 or 1966 Imperial Limos 2nd Franco

IML: Francos Spanish or American 1965 or 1966 Imperial Limos 2nd Franco Limo?????

Hi,
  I updated the Franco Limo page with info from a few
sources..

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1965/Franco/index.htm

Info  provided by  Job Bakker jobbakker@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Who wrote me this in 2004

Hi Jeff,
Finally! Had a long and busy day, but I thought 'well,
let's scan them right now!'
So here they come, hope you like them this size, it's
the best in .jpg I could make it. If you want to put
them on the internet, feel free. You can put my
name/e-mail next to them, so when people want to see
more from the brochure they can contact me, it's a
rare brochure ( The Barreiros museum in Madrid told me
so in an email).
If you want more info, just let me know, these are all
the pics of this car in the brochure, but there are
more that only show Franco, I included one.
Gr, Job

and this email  from 2006 which included picts of the
car apparently in Spain including a flag holder on the
pass side front fender and which looks to be a ghia
not the car on ebay.  Has Ghia badges on front fender
and the flag holder missing from ebay car...

Dear Sir:
I have visited your webpage and seen that you all have
great interest on Imperial cars. I work in a Spanish
vehicle import group. As part of our patrimony, we
have a classic car museum. However, our group has
decided to sell all its historic vehicles. Franco`s
Imperial Chrysler is one of our vehicles
(http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1965/Franco/index.htm)
which we bought in 1996. Now this car is on sale.
Maybe you or one of your club members could be
interested on it. Should you need additional info., do
not hesitate to contact us.

KR, José de la Parte
jdelaparte@xxxxxx

Móvil. +34619119991
Directo: +34918466435
Fax: +34918435188
Por favor toma nota de mi nueva dirección de email.
Gracias.