Re: IML: Spanish or American 1966 Imperial Limousine

Re: IML: Spanish or American 1966 Imperial Limousine

Sorry Chris.
My 65 Ghia limo was built on a 64 chassis and the serial number starts with Y35310XXXX I have no knowledge of other 65 ghia limo serial numbers but mine s a 65 serial number.
Anyone else know of a 64 or 65 ghia serial number?
Jeff Ingraham