IML: Imperials in "Dream Wife"

I just finished watching "Dream Wife" made in 1953 with Cary Grant and Debra Kerr.  There appeared to be no less than 4 Crown Imperial 8-passenger limousines in one of the early scenes at an airport.  This was not a very good movie, but the Imperials caught my interest.  The earliest appeared to be a 1949 and the latest a 1953 model.  They paraded magnificently onto the airport tarmac followed meekly by a Cadillac.

Joe
begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;Texas;76271
email;internet:jwstrick426@xxxxxxxxxx
version:2.1
end:vcard