Subject: Re: IML: Starting my 64 Imperial
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:11:13 -0500
From: mrs954@xxxxxxx

Mark,
I would suggest taking the starter to AutoZone or NAPA and have it bench-tested. Also, maybe you should replace the starter relay, that's the gadget on your inner fender that your positive battery cable goes to. My relay went bad the second day I had my 64 and it, too, made a single click when I attempted to start it. Luckily I was in the parking lot of Advance Auto Parts when it crapped out.

Regards,
Mark