Re: IML: Oil Pressure

Hi to All:
 I Took Care of the Oil Pressure Gage "Problem " By Installing a Period (Early to Mid 60's) Stewart Warner Oil Pressure Gage in My 62 Custom.  The Chrome on the Gage & Housing Look Right at Home on the Bottom of the Dash Above the Trans Tunnel .   Now I KNOW What the OP is Exactly And Don't Worry About a NOP Condition. ( No Oil Pressure - Engine Plant Speak )  Also the Dyno Stands Trenton Engine To This Day are Pretty Much the Same as They Were Back in the 60's, Stewart Warner Gages And All.  Except For the New Wizzy-Bang Hi-Tech New Computers & Electronics Hooked Up to the Engines.

Dave V.B.
62 Imperial Custom
Trenton Engine Plant (Retired)
Your Car My Engine

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.