IML: Swivel Seats 61 Crown question

To anyone who has a swivel seat in a Crown 2 door. I have the seat assembly that seems to be the pattern found in a LeBaron. What I need is the correct pattern for a Crown using this seat assembly. This is for the black convertible that Tony Lindsay had. I know what the correct original seat would be like, but I need to know where it rolls and where it is in larger sections. I will need the ends, front and a back if possible. It must be in the Crown pattern. Not in the LeBaron pattern with the squared and buttoned pieces. It looks like the tuck n roll type that is Crown. The seats will be red leather with the correct red vinyl on the ends and backing. I also need to be able to see where the piping or bead is located. I know this is a lot and I want it to be as perfect as possible. The Crown's red interior is almost done. I have the chrome all off and cannot finish the headliner till I get the roof bars back.
           Thank you all in advance,   joe machado
     ps, I almost forgot, in the Crown 2 door, the package tray or rear shelf just inside the rear window backlite, the basket weave material color should be what color with ed interior and black carpet? Unpainted, it is a tannish color. I want to say it should be red or black.