Re: IML: '61 Imperial NON-A/C Heater Hose Routing

Re: IML: '61 Imperial NON-A/C Heater Hose Routing

Yes, I have looked through the FSM and the photos cut off
just at the area that I want to see! But it shows the hot
side hose sorta stretched over the top area of the
fenderwell to the heater valve in the firewall. Well, I'll
keep watch for the underhood shots on ebay and all else.
Rob.