Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1956 Imperial Station Wagon

Just curious... Is this Richard Rowland's Wagon? You can see it in the background of the shots of his immaculate 56 Newport:
   http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1956/Rowlands/11.jpg

BTW, Richard is a real Mopar nut and a nice guy. And, he only collects the most pristine vehicles. Take a look at his website when you've got a towel to catch the drool:
   http://www.mopar-collection.com/

Everything from NewYorkers to to Exner and Engel Imperials. Even a Ghia!

--MarkE