IML: Thanks for your input/comments

Greetings!

In advance thanks for commenting. In my search I came across a 4-door '67 with 120K miles. No rust -none (panels appear straight and no evidence of body work but a couple of the trim pieces are missing). The interior has to be completely redone (but nothing missing); chrome in good shape and the car was repainted (not restored) in '80; the exhaust system needs to be replaced from the manifold back; it has leaky seals at least in the pan; and has white smoke at cold start; plus surprises, I'm sure. At $4,500, this seems a bit high, but I wanted to check with the experts. In advance thanks for any comments/input.

Bill P.
Colchester, VT
In search of a '67/'68 Chrysler Imperial