RE: IML: Thanks for your input/comments

Bill,

I’d keep looking.  When you’re on the hunt you’re temped by what seems to be a good deal only because you’re eager.  The same philosophy can be applied to dating.  We’ve all been at the night-club on a Friday night looking for that perfect Imperial to take home that night.  A cute little Falcon or Skylark winks at you and you’re gone, while the Imperial you were looking for is still sitting at the bar.  BTW, the term “cute” is relative to how late it is and how much alcohol you’ve consumed.  (the next morning a Falcon nor a Skylark is cute)

This is my 67 Crown, which I picked up for considerably less the $4500 asking price you’re seeing.  Mine had 93k original miles.

http://langfamily.home.net2go.com:8008/folderview/%7BE32F7EDC-EE4A-44B1-A3EC-D9C0696B9463%7D/**lang-fs1*67Imperial

I had to do some front end work and a brake job (along with some clean up) to get it to this point.  These pictures were taken at Treasure Island, some with shots of San Francisco and the Bay Bridge in the back ground.

This is my 68 LeBaron, which, again, I picked up for considerably less than the $4500 asking price you’re seeing.  This one had 108k miles and I got it from the estate of the original owner who ordered it special from Chrysler.  It was not an off-the-lot model.

http://langfamily.home.net2go.com:8008/folderview/%7B4006921B-5A81-4560-B75D-570E4FDC2F35%7D/**lang-fs1*68LeBaron

These are pictures I took the day I brought it home.  I have since cleaned it up and done some minor repairs to make it a reliable and roadworthy ride.

I’ve know people who have spend a lot more that the $4500 you’re staring at for the same car I have.  And, they’ve had to do a fair amount of work to it as well.

There are some great deals out there.  Most of the time they will come to you when you’re not looking for them.

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht

68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht