IML: Allpar anniversary stuff

This message came from Allpar a couple of days ago.They are compiling a list of members and their cars.

Some on the list may be interested. I will probably send them a picture of my car. Pump up the Imperials!!

As I'm sure you are all aware, this year marks
the 10th anniversary of Allpar. To commemorate
the occasion, we have a little something special
planned, hopefully to coincide with the Carlisle
All-Chrysler Nationals, in July.

We are currently working on a yearbook of sorts.
This will contain pictures of members, with their
respective cars, and a short bio on each, plus a
complete listing of members. We are also looking
for suggestions for other points of interest to
be contained within the book.

We are looking for as much member participation
as possible, as you, the members, have made
Allpar the success it is today.

Pictures, and bios can be sent to Matilda
Patterson at
shadowchaser13@xxxxxxxxxxx . We ask
that all entries be submitted by no later than
May 31st, 2008. This will allow for assembly, and
final printing time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact Matilda via the above listed address, or
by phone at: 717-517-9319 or 717-203-5774.

Thank you in advance for your participation, and continued support.

Best Regards;
Matilda Patterson
Allpar Forums Moderator

Fred Joslin