Re: IML: Whither my 58?

Hugh,
We're all looking forward to seeing Mrs. Blueberry back on the road again. Just wish I lived closer to the museum in order to lend a hand. Spring is coming and I hope to come down to SA for another visit. Here in Austin, I've finally got my workbench set up and all the tools unpacked. Just need to order the brake hose for the Imp and go through those brakes before driving season.

All the best buddy.
--MarkE