Re: IML: my 1961 Imperial wirering burned up

Re: IML: my 1961 Imperial wirering burned up

I agree with Paul.  There is a short some where.  I recently
bought a tool from Harnor Freight to assist in tracing wires,
both in cars and in a home.  It was $14.95 and it hooks up to a
single wire and makes it into an a transmitter.  You can follow
the wire wo where ever it goes and if you know that it is
supposed to be beyond the end point - there is the break.  I used
one like it to trace network wiring in the walls of Caesar's
Palace Las Vegas.  I don't recal it, Do you have
electro-luminescent guages?  There is a big time pwoer
transformer under the dash.

AEyn & Patrick