IML: have question on my 1965 Crown

Hi -
  I am a member of the Imperial Club and really appreciate all the resources - including the IML digest that I get on a regular basis. I was wondering if I could ask a question to get some ideas from other Imperial owners? I have a 1965 Crown 4 door hardtop that has the aircraft style bucket seats in the front. I didn't think anything about it until I went to order replacement power motors and found that they were only standard in the coupe and convertible models.The person I ordered them from told me that he had never seen them in a hardtop in all his experience.  Upon reading the sales brochure on our club website, I saw that they were an option that could have been ordered. My question is: does anyone have any idea of how rare/unusual they are in my car or how many 1965 Crown hardtop cars were produced with the aircraft style seats instead of the standard bench? I am curious to find out more.
   Thank you for all your help and assistance - I really appreciate the Imperial Club website - it has been a wonderful resource.
     Don Raiche
     draiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx