RE: IML: have question on my 1965 Crown

. My question is: does anyone have any idea of how rare/unusual they are in my car or how many 1965 Crown hardtop cars were produced with the aircraft style seats instead of the standard bench? I am curious to find out more.

   Thank you for all your help and assistance - I really appreciate the Imperial Club website - it has been a wonderful resource.

     Don Raiche

I don’t really know what you mean by aircraft style bucket seats.  Can you provide a link to a picture of this type seat on the club website?  As far as power seats go they were not very rare at all.  Most every Imperial of the Crown or LeBaron model I have seen have had the power seats while some of the Customs have not had them.

               Steve B.