Re: IML: Imperial Club

--- Henry Hopkins <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do wonder if all of the CA IMLers show up with their
cars at club events and at the Statewide Meet.  Seems
to me there might be a disconnect between
participating on the computer and participating in
events with our cars.

===================
One possible reason:

The northern and southern Ca clubs are inactive with
the OIC club website and we have gotten explicit
requests to refrain from posting information about
events and tours on the club website.

http://imperialclub.com/Events/index.htm

If the OIC receives submissions from any individual or
group about upcoming events, we'll post it and let
folks know here and/or via the EVENTS page.

If you attend bakersfeild and take digital photos of
the event/cars, we would be pleased to post them as I
have done with mine in the past (see events page, past
events).  It is increasingly doubtful that I'll be
going...  Contact me off-list about that if you have
shots to share.

Kenyon Wills