'39 Imperial

Good Morning All,
       I was surfing this morning and came across what appears to be a nice 1939 Imperial for sale at a yard in North Carolina.  I don't know anything more about the car than is shown on the link below, but thought I'd pass it on to the list!

http://www.richardsclassiccars.com/39chrysler.htm

       I guess I'd never really noticed before, but is that an early example the waterfall grille I see on the car???

Thanks,
Steve Charette
Imperial Services
www.imperialservices.net