Frank E. Zendell

Hi Bill,
   Thanks for the information.  He was a good online
friend and I will miss our correspondence.   We can
all enjoy his story and pictures of his car here;

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1964/frankZ.htm

It helps remind me we are only caretakers of our
imperials for so long and it is important to inspire
the younger folks to be interested in helping to care
and feed for them after we are gone!

Also one of the things he was proudest of was being
the grandfather of "jared" the Subway pitchman who
lost hundreds of pounds by eating Subway sandwiches
every day.
RIP Frank!

Jeff Ingraham