'73 LeBaron electrical issues

Hi, all,

I'm having a couple of issues with my '73 hardtop, and I hope the wisdom of the
list can help before all the beautiful spring weather is gone.

Issue #1: Tuesday and Wednesday of last week I had the car in a shop that I
trust to trace a couple of fluid leaks. Tony the technician found that the oil
pressure Signal Sentry sender was leaking a bit and it was replaced. No help
for the air conditioning system leak(s) though until I find a condenser and an
(front) evaporator, though! I noticed when I picked up the car that the ammeter
was showing a slight discharge. By Friday the battery was dead. Saturday I had
to work, but since I had put a new alternator on last year, I had my son dig
out the receipt and return the dead alternator for replacement at Bumper To
Bumper parts. He did, had it tested, and replaced the alternator. The car still
did not charge. He replaced the volatge regulator. Still no charge. I cannot
figure out anything else that might be causing this problem, but I am hopeful
that someone on the list can.

Issue #2: I'm still trying to get all my electrics working properly; gotta have
a horn to get a safety inspection in Mississippi. Symptoms: no horn (the
rim-blow is working, according to my volt-ohm-millameter, but no juice from the
relay to the horns), no power antenna, no courtesy lights (in the front; the
rear door lights and reading lights work fine), no clock (or should I say
chronometer?), and the dash map light is off when switched on and on when
switched off (unless the driver's door is open; then on and off are both off).
I have a FSM, but metal spaghetti scares me. I am not flexible enough to work
under the dash for very long and my son is color-blind so he has difficulty
with wire identification. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Jay King
Meridian, Mississippi

Honey Gold 1973 LeBaron 4DHT