1962 Imperial Tail Lens need please

Hello List, George Laurie here in OZ, as most of you know I am making a number of Imperial Lenses and Emblems, but at the moment I need to do a remould of the 62 Imperial Tail lens, and unfortunatly the sad old one I repaired to make the original mould has split just about in 2 pieces so I can not reuse it. I know I should have kept one of the first Reproductions I made, but I sort of forgot ( woops )  so I am hoping someone out there can loan me a decent one for the job? looking forward to hearing from anyone who can help. My email is georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx   regards George.