'81-'83 Imperials in Los Angeles Area Junkyards

'81-'83 Imperials in Los Angeles Area Junkyards

If you missed running with the bulls in Pampolona, how but a stroll thru
the junk yards of Wilmington?

I think both '81s but not sure -- one at the Pick-Your-Part yard (Blinn
off PCH) and the other at the Ecology yard (Lomita & Eubanks).  Looks
like both have been there just a couple of weeks so pretty complete and
not trashed.  I think the instruments are gone from the clusters in both.
  The Pink-Your-Part car has a leather interior and moonroof.

John B.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!