Source for '59 steering column bearing

Hi John,
I think by answering each rely one by one this problem will be easier for everyone to visualize. The entire column is not moving from side to side, but just the steering shaft within it, which is why I believe some type of bearing which holds the shaft in place near the top of the column has either given way, or fell off it's mounting.

Bill '59 Crown