Brake Lights/1960?

Quoting RandalPark@xxxxxxx:

> to work, or it will fail completely. In any case, engine RPMs should not have
> an effect. I suppose that an imperfect connection within the switch could be
> strengthened with a brief electrical surge, but that seems a little far
> fetched.

Paul, the connection to revving the engine may be from the vacuum vreated when
you let off the throttle.  As the booster is vacuum operated, a temporary
increasein vacuum could pull the M/C a bit more.

The brake switch of my 68 LeBaron used to not be very well adjusted, right after
I replaced it (this is not pressure activated, but pedal activated).  I recall,
when I revved the engine at idle w/out touching the brakes, the lights would
come on.  THe reason was the increased vacuum pulled the brake pedal just a
hair.  I ended up replacing the booster on this car, I do not remember if I
replaced it after or before that incident.  After I readjusted the switch, the
problem was solved.  I don't think this fix can be done or on the 60 year
model, of course, I just mention it because I think its interesting.

D^2