Re: IML: Job number "next" - hub

...I'm not sure if these need a puller or not. I would definitely NOT use a torch to heat the hub. If you want to apply any heat, use a heat gun or even a hair dryer on high . Then try to remove.
John

John,
For the benefit of myself and the group, why would you not use a torch-the obvious concern of fire that could be minimized or concern re heat distribution causing warping?  I know there is a good reason and am one of those who does best when he knows "Why".
Thank you
jerry hesch