IML: 57 crown southhampton

i was examining the trunk of our newly aquired purchase to see what condition it is in.   The floor of the trunk and  the section where the  lock is located  is carpeted,  the sides and wheel arches  have a  cardboard shapes which hides most of the metal .  i was wondering if this is how it should be or if the trunk  would have  been completely fitted out with carpet .
the carpet in the trunk  is pale blue  but the body colour is copper [code N ] would the the carpet  have been  the same as the body colour ?

i have been on the  imp by year site but  cannot make out if the trunks are all carpet
kind regards     ken/annette   UK