Re: IML: 57 crown southhampton

Your trunk lining sounds correct to me. '50s and '60s Imperials had a standard color trunk kit, with carpet on the floor and matching color card board on the sides. The only real option was a matching spare tire cover in LeBarons. The trunk was never done to match the exterior color of the car.

That said, someone could have paid a dealer or an upholstery shop to do anything, but few ever seem to have done that.

Paul