Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 4:50 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: '67 LeBaron update

Guys,

I'm coming up empty on lower control arm bushings.  Anybody have a part
number (and manufacturer) for them?  Uppers seem to be shared with other
Mopars, so they are available.

Also, am I right in that the tie rod ends are also now made of unobtanium?
I'll be taking a much closer inspection of the condition of the front
suspension before it comes apart.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron