Re: IML: Gary Goers Interiors?

Sorry I don't have any information for you Tony, only a question...

I'm trying right now to restore my '84 Lebaron convertable,
("Stephen," after the digital voice that sounds just like Mr. Hawking
himself) and am having a bear of a time finding anything for the
interior.  Would Gary have anything for something so 'new,' or do you
know anywhere that might?

Regards and Good Luck,
-Jason