Re: [FWDLK] Undercoating

I think it's a good idea.  I just finished spraying the floors of my 58 Ply
with Corroless in order to seal the metal from any further corrosion.  It
took me weeks to redo the floors in that car.  I don't need them to start
rusting again.  I will do the undercarriage in POR-15 semi-gloss black.  My
feeling is that if it's not readily visible (like floors, undercarriage,
undersides of inner fenders, etc), then you should do what you have to, to
prevent the car from rusting again.

Ron