[FWDLK] VIRUS HOAX I Stand Corrected

I stand well corrected and well educated on this matter.
Thank you all but please don't try to shoot the messenger I thought that
it came to me from a good and reliable source within my company. For
what it is worth I have passed the comments on I thank you all for the
valuable information, it will help curtail the perpetuation of these
messages within my company.
Scott