[FWDLK] List Miscellaneous

Just keeping y'all up-to-date on a few things...

1)  Calendar
I've received a lot of beautiful pictures from everybody. Keep 'em
coming!  Deadline is November 15th or so (next Saturday).  I'll figure
out a way to get at least one of everyone's photos into the calendar.
The address again is:
Dave Stragand
19 Mildred Street
Etna, PA  15223 USA
Also, PLEASE send a few important dates to me (email is okay).,  When's
your birthday?  The day you got your car?  The day the '57 DeSoto was
debuted?  Kids' or wives' birthdays?  Just let me know, and I'll add as
many of them in as will fit!

2) The web site.
I finally got the go-ahead at work to have a T1 internet connection for
our web site.  I'll be able to do EMAIL for everyone too, I believe.  I
think it'll be free to list members, but donations will be galdly
accepted. =)  More on this later.  We still haven't decided on a name.
I believe we have:
theforwardlook.com
exnercars.com
finnedmopars.com
etc.
Last chance to enter a name in the running!  Send the choices to me
personally, and I will compile a list and figure out some way we can
vote on them.

3) New computer
I'm putting together a new computer (Dual Pentium II 333).  Not to
comfortable have a computer that runs at "666"; I feel like Satan is
going to come flying out of the keyboard or something.  =)  This is
going to allow me the storage and graphics "oomph" I'll need to do some
of the work on the calendar, etc.  Please bear with me if I can't get to
any individual requests for a little bit.

4) Shirts/hats
The embroider thinks our setup fee will be about $150.  That means that
on a nice polo shirt, the cost should be around $25 shirt/$13 hat.
Personalization is going to be expensive, but possible.  I'll keep you
posted.

-Dave