[FWDLK] Brake bleeding- Mityvac tool

Have any of U tried a MityVac pump unit ? Bot mine in Barrie, canada several
years ago.  It succeeds most of the time tho it still a bit of a pain, meaning
I can bleed each wheel fully then refill the master cylinder.  With this unit
you can readily see how much fluid you have removed and stop before sucking it
all from the M cyl.
  Note this unit converts to a pressure pump and can test various 'newer car'
items. ANd it will pull a vacuum to test heater  and air cond valves, vacuum
advance, etc so it is just not a single function tool.
Comes with FULL manual to do lots of tests i.e. turbocharger waste gate, vac
advance retard, power timing, Chrysler corpElectronic Fuel Control System,
PCV,  early GM fuel eval system,  EGR valves, auto trans vacuum modulators and
so on.  U need to buy an accessory gage to do these so U can get a reading of
course.
And it converts to read pressure and also allows U to syphon by the hand pump.
I may still check out Meineke next time, the price is RIGHT since my usual old
time alignment shop is now out of business which used to do a 4 wheel pressure
bleed.
Lars
PS-  Note that when U vacuum bleed with this unit U work opposite sequence of
the usual DIY bleeding-    Bleed from CLOSEST wheel cyl to the M Cyl first
rather than farthest- this is important otherwise U get bubbles pulled
throughout the system and 'never' get em all out!!!!
The big mail order auto tool supplier has these , usually avail locally too.
You know, the one with the body tools, welding items, buffing wheels, and
everything else for us car nuts?
There is both a hobbist and a professional line, be sure U buy the hobbyist.
It is plastic, one of the hi tech literally indestructible variants.
Neither Silicone or DOT 3 bothers it.  No I have not tried lacquer thinner in
the tool!