[FWDLK] More of a request on the TV Wheel

[FWDLK] More of a request on the TV Wheel

        Well I've found out that there were alot of 61 Furys with the Square steering
wheel and believe it or not an imperial or two that had them. Ive had a number
of people write me to tell me they have one but that theyre keeping it. What I
actually want is some information about how I can get one for my vehicle.
Again I'd like to get one with the gold metal flake suspended in clear(brown
center)............... but e-mail me of any that would go with a gold, white,
and brown interior scheme or even if they dont, I wanna know what colors they
came in.
        You guys are the greatest. Not only do Forward Looking Cars kick tail (or
should I say Fin?), but their owners are some of the nicest most helpful
people anywhere. An example is a new friend of mine I met here who bought me a
sales brochure for a '59 Belle at an auction, yet we only know each other over
the net here. Now thats a great guy! Guess it was my enthusiasm for my first
Foward Looker that brought a tear to the ol veterans eye. I believe hes had a
number of ' em. Well you guys, happy motoring! See