Re: [FWDLK] head liner strips

Wow ! Sounds like they're trying take advantage of us restorers.  Maybe the
can run off the plastic strips in ten foot lengths and we will cut to size.
 The originals were clear plastic with silver plating on the inside.  If
they can run them off in clear plastic, we can spray the inside of the
channel.  At any rate, I'd tell them to shove it unless they can come back
with a MUCH better price.

Ron