Re: [FWDLK] head liner strips

the strips did come in colors.  my 57 and 59 belvederes have white strips,
another belvedere had blue strips, cast in color, not painted.  furys had a
foil backing to appear chrome.  this may be a regional thing..

ever notice subtle differences in 57-8 plym from different plants?  like the
lower rear trim on the back window that extends 10" around along the qtr
windows on my 57 savoy?  or the fin end caps that sit under the upper fin
moulding rather than fit into the upper fin molding?  how about those
"southern" drip rail extensions and heater deletes?
some 57-8 have different lower windshield moldings than others/ 1 belv i had
has a wider center section than the other..  and no, they were never changed!!

jim