Re: [FWDLK] head liner strips

Jim Wilson wrote:

> I have been trying to find the plastic strips that run between the
> headliner pieces on the 58 [Plymouth]

Does anyone need a set from a '58 Custom Royal Lancer?  I've had them sitting
here for a while.  They run from side-to-side rather than front-to-rear.  None
of them are cracked.  Let me know if you do need them (drop me an email).

Also, on the subject of those strips -- check out early to mid 70's Dodge
vans.  They used the same strips to hold up the cardboard headliner, I
understand.

-Dave