[FWDLK] head liner strips

I have been trying to find the plastic strips that run between the
headliner pieces on the
58 and finally found the place that made them for Mopar. They only have
them in 44.5 in.
size instead of the orig lengths but will set up and run them for (gasp!)
only $150
a pair in charcoal color if any one is interested I will give the phone
number to you.
I have to think for a while whether I want to spend 75 a strip for a piece
of non standard
color plastic.
Jim