[FWDLK] Back to it!

Just felt I had to write in and add some of my own comments....

This has really been great reading! It's so nice to see the list "come Alive"
again and start debating, talking, chating, teasing, etc. again. I can't tell
you how much I enjoy reading everyones comments and watching the conversations
go. Glad to be a part of this list, and even thoug there seems to be a few
"tense" moments when one's feelings or crediability was seemed to be
threatened, it's good to see everyone shrug it off as just another persons
veiw. I have also come to a realization that as far as car collectors or car
enthusiats go, Finned era car lovers of the MoPar breed seem to be not only
the most helpful but the most infomative. Everyone I have met on the list has
gone out of thier way to help me as I hope to do for everyone as well. I don't
think of it as a chore but more of a common bond (also, great excuse to get
out and cruise the yards looking at and dreaming about the ol' cars) that
enables us to rise above the other collectors and really shine. Once again,
it's great to see everyone chatting again and trying to resolve a posted
question. This is why we joined the list and this is what keeps it alive. Take
care everybody and thanks for giving me a chance to get on my soap box and be
heard.

My 2% of a dollar

Clay Wood

BTW, not to stick more sticks in the ant bed but.... the engine in my Plymouth
is of the rust color right now, and not being an absolute purist, I plan on
painting it whatever color looks good at the time. Thinking of a black block
with flames extending from the exhaust manifold over the valve covers. hummm.
then again, maybe just a nice shade of silver.. =)